Marshall (2/7/19)

10 minutes ago, drex said:

At our present attendance numbers, we barely have a home court advantage.  I'm sure Grant is most disappointed.  

Disagree. Atmosphere has been good despite attendance numbers being disappointing.

Also, we are going to finish this year up probably 1200-1500 people per game above Benfords last year. People don’t seem to acknowledge quite how bad things had gotten and the hole we have to dig back out of. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

https://sportschatplace.com/picks/college-basketball/north-texas-vs-marshall-2-7-19-college-basketball-pick-odds-and-prediction

The Marshall Thundering Herd have been fade material for the last couple of years and this season is no different, as they're 7-15-1 ATS on the season and 3-9 ATS on the road. Marshall heads into this game losing by an average of 14.6 points in its last five games and 13.3 points on the road. There's just not a lot here to make a case for the Thundering Herd in any spot, as they fail to cover at an alarming rate.

3 hours ago, Jason Howeth said:

Just as an FYI, if you saw my post in the ODU thread, I have a trivia show tonight. That starts when this game starts. 

My sincerest apologies in advance.

Also be on the lookout for the FAU game because I have one then, too.

What are these trivia shows you speak of?