Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Philip Ferguson

NIT Bracketology

Recommended Posts

On 2/1/2019 at 6:04 PM, RiseUNT said:

I really think we will win conference but WKU will win the tourney.

IF that happens does the NCAA take both teams?
they should.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, meangreen08 said:

IF that happens does the NCAA take both teams?
they should.

no way... our "signature win" this season is over 10-12 New Mexico

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, golfingomez said:

no way... our "signature win" this season is over 10-12 New Mexico

which completely sucks.

So whats the point of winning the regular season conf championship?
that means our conf is set for a team to have to win regular season championship and conf tourney.  
 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, meangreen08 said:

which completely sucks.

So whats the point of winning the regular season conf championship?
that means our conf is set for a team to have to win regular season championship and conf tourney.  
 

Automatic NIT bid.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, meangreen08 said:

which completely sucks.

So whats the point of winning the regular season conf championship?
that means our conf is set for a team to have to win regular season championship and conf tourney.  
 

We should just quit right now.

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sarcasm is lost on those that haven't reached their second cup of coffee this morning.  Carry on.

**Edit**  And so is a sense of humor.**

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Sarcasm is lost on those that haven't reached their second cup of coffee this morning.  Carry on.

**Edit**  And so is a sense of humor.**

 

9D912024-838F-41A3-8CC2-0C39562DE53C.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, meangreen08 said:

which completely sucks.

So whats the point of winning the regular season conf championship?
that means our conf is set for a team to have to win regular season championship and conf tourney.  
 

Welcome to one-bid leagues, my friend.

BTW, if you win the regular season title and don't get an NCAA invite, the NIT saves a slot for you.

  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, greenminer said:

Welcome to one-bid leagues, my friend.

BTW, if you win the regular season title and don't get an NCAA invite, the NIT saves a slot for you.

That's why my original post was in the NIT bracketology. If we can get a home NIT game and make some noise I wouldn't be mad missing the NCAAs.

WKY has the most talent in the leage. Not a good team right now but overall talent is there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.