• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
UNTLifer

New Coaches

12 hours ago, All About UNT said:

Peasant women three hamlets over used to know me for my prowess in archery and my abilities with a halberd

Oh, is that what the kids are calling it nowadays? 

OPHPTS3.gif

16 hours ago, NorthTexan95 said:

You guys are too new school.  I prefer old school where you simply knock them on the head with a club and drag them back to your cave.  You only have to avoid the smilodons. 

Call me old-fashioned, but I just swim through egg patches and broadcast a cloud of sperm.

It's a numbers game.

But back to the topic, has anyone ever SEEN JayD and Bert in the same room at the same time? How do I know which one is Andy Kaufman and which is Tony Clifton, when I'm pretty sure they're both Tony Clifton? How do I know which one to shoot?

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Monkeypox said:

Call me old-fashioned, but I just swim through egg patches and broadcast a cloud of sperm.

It's a numbers game.

But back to the topic, has anyone ever SEEN JayD and Bert in the same room at the same time? How do I know which one is Andy Kaufman and which is Tony Clifton, when I'm pretty sure they're both Tony Clifton? How do I know which one to shoot?

tc.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2