Graham Harrell in talks with USC

TheReal_jayD

54 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

My biggest concern here is the timing. Spring Ball is about to start. Would like to have our coaching staff in place and working together.....

The other two assistant have been hired. Just waiting to announce. If Graham leaves I am sure he takes filani. I don't think it will take longer than a week to have both positions field.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Wag Tag said:

Not a Meacham fan. I would perfer a younger guy especially with Seth’s experience!

I think Meacham is a guy who will get great with Littrell. And you won't have so much of a learning curve due to his experience. If it not Doug I doubt Seth will go young. I am sure he would call plays before turning over to a first year OC. Since next year is MUST win due to the stacked roster.

50 minutes ago, LongJim said:

I hope he gives it a lot of thought.   USC program is a train wreck right now. 

Agreed, USC is struggling right now but it is still USC and like many big programs before them - Baylor and Penn State come to mind - they will be back sooner than later.  

Apparently this has been going on for a little while.  I spoke with a friend this weekend who has a kid that was being recruited at QB by UNT at one point and he told me he has known about the potential of Harrell leaving for USC for a bit. 

If a recruit's parent knew, then surely Littrell has known for a while that this might be a possibility and has already been putting feelers out for potential OC's.

2 hours ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

Thanks. It listed that SB Nation article as 4 hours old which was the most recent I could find. 

• Upvote 1