Men's Basketball Attendance

Shark84

44 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

Would everyone get a trophy ?  After all we are winners and there no losers.  🙄  There I did it for you.

I think you can't try and force a winner here, but have to let it play out on the court. Master using the tournament and you can have this trophy is how I would approach it - and then whoever comes out on top of death mountain is the high ruler. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Quoner said:

I think you can't try and force a winner here, but have to let it play out on the court. Master using the tournament and you can have this trophy is how I would approach it - and then whoever comes out on top of death mountain is the high ruler. 

I really like-like the odds of Ganon being an absolute killer in the post for SMU by then. Really casts a Darknut over this whole thing. GMG!

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Quoner said:

What about consolation games?

Just now, GangGreen said:

What about consolation games?

Maybe something smaller, like a blue or red ring or perhaps a silver arrow for the runners up? Don't want to patranize anyone - but maybe if the rewards are a secret to everybody, they are less likely to grumble grumble. 

• Upvote 2