Future Schedule. Baylor & Tulane

TheColonyEagle

55 minutes ago, ttunt1970 said:

We have 5 non conference games in 2022 so which one will be eliminated

My guess is SFA will drop off or move to another year at some point.

Edited by UNTFan23
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Well crap!  I'll either be too old or dead to make those games.  When you fans head to NOLA to play Tulane, have a shot or two of whiskey in honor of DeepGreen who couldn't make it for some reason.

Right there with ya, brotha!

6 hours ago, Moobs said:

Said it many times before, and I’ll say it again: I love this athletic administration. One of the best things we ever did was fire RV. 

RV would have scheduled Mary Hardin Baylor for home and then blamed Tulane for making us schedule Portland State for the second time on Homecoming in 2028...

• Haha 3

I like how they refer to us as a cupcake, smaller school and also excuse their road games to smuT, NutsaCK, Rice and TSUSM as being close to large metro areas.  My goodness that school is full of idiots.

Note to Baker, have replacements on the ready for smuT and Baylor.  The way they run their programs, they may be gone by the time these games come around.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

I like how they refer to us as a cupcake, smaller school and also excuse their road games to smuT, NutsaCK, Rice and TSUSM as being close to large metro areas.  My goodness that school is full of idiots.

Note to Baker, have replacements on the ready for smuT and Baylor.  The way they run their programs, they may be gone by the time these games come around.

> Baylor admissions checklist:

1. Your daddy went there.
  2. You have too much money.
  3. Your grades were crap.

> Welcome to Baylor!

36 minutes ago, peanuts104 said:

I have a similar sentiment.  And this looks good on paper now but who knows what these matchups will be like in a decade.

When the Big12 implodes after UT/OU/OSU leave, one of these two matchups will be a conference game.

EITHER:
1. We do so well over the next 3 seasons that we position ourselves as a more attractive DFW-area team for the big12 leftovers to choose instead of the pony school to the South, and Baylor is a conference game.
2. We do well enough to backfill SMU's vacated spot in the AAC (as they go off to re-join their old 2nd-tier SWC mates), and Tulane is a conference game again.

• Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1