‘20 WR/RB Will Nixon - Waco Midway

97and03

3 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

Could you list them as 20' Offer (position) etc?  @BillySee58 got me to do this last year and it makes it easy tracking offers and offers by position. 

I never told you to do it that way. The way that Cerebus and I decided on doing it years ago was, in example, as follows:

’20 Wide Receiver William Nixon (Waco Midway)

Year, followed by position, followed by name, followed by school name as it would appear in official standings (in parentheses). Year should have the apostrophe before the digits since we’re not saying they’re 20 feet tall, and position can be athlete if you’re unsure, and school name should be in parentheses.

Over the last few years we haven’t really had consistency in these thread titles and so many people are creating them it seems like too tall a task to get everyone back on the same page, even if we pinned the format. I’m not gonna be a stickler about.

18 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

’20 Wide Receiver William Nixon (Waco Midway)

Year, followed by position, followed by name, followed by school name as it would appear in official standings 

This is what I recall although I was putting the ' on the wrong side of the year and wasn't placing the school in paranthesis. 

• Eye Roll 1

11 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

This is what I recall although I was putting the ' on the wrong side of the year and wasn't placing the school in paranthesis. 

Maybe you’re thinking of GMG24. I have seen him trying to get posters to create these threads with uniformity. Methods don’t have to be precisely congruent as long as the important stuff is in there

Maybe that was it.  Anyway, I thought it was off at first and then I got used to it.  It is easy to tell who is an offer and who we are just drawing attention to hoping the coaches might look in to them.  Any how, didn't mean to create an issue.

• Eye Roll 2