DRC: Three reasons UNT could be worse in 2019

Brett Vito

14 hours ago, RiseUNT said:

I see lots of LBs on the roster. And some Damn good ones coming in this year's class.

I love our recent and current recruits but none have game experience. That makes me nervous. CB worries me as well but at least they have game experience. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree, I’m worried about LB, but I’m impressed with the crop we are bringing in. I think the Murray twins should make an impact. I think the “lesser” thought of the 2 will actually make the immediate impact. 

As far as the returnees.... All we can do is hope one of them steps up. They didn’t recruit any juco guys, so we gotta think that’s because they didn’t think they needed one. Right?

We’ve recruited pretty heavily at DB and gotten some highly regarded guys at that spot    

Either way, we are still gonna live and die by our offense. As long as Mason is playing, we will probably be in every game  

• Upvote 1