20' WR Offer: Keith Miller; The Colony - 3 star, .8416

UNTLifer

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't mean to throw rocks in a glass house here, but does he know what KU Football is about? I suppose this might be a question for @GMG24 since you may or may not still be in that ISD. 

I am not sure what this kid is looking for....Being away from home? Certain academic criteria? Campus lifestyle? NFL odds? I have no idea. But what I can tell him is that he is without doubt committed to a program that is 4 years away from being even relatively close to relevance. And that's if the grass eating lunatic over there can get things actually turned around, which is no guarantee. He has no idea who will be throwing the ball to him or even if the QB there will be worth a damn. Also, KU has 1 current former player of theirs on an NFL roster right now as it sits. One. Also, it's in Kansas. Has Keith ever been to Kansas? I have. Several times for work, and it's miserable. I've been all over the state, in every corner. It sucks, truly sucks. So, again, not sure what's attracting him to that place, but I can assure him that UNT is a place where a guy with his skill level will thrive and will be noticed. And he will be relatively close to home with a great academic foundation. I was skimming the offer lists and saw this name, then saw Colony, then saw KU commit. I had to find the thread and make a post. He could be a difference maker here. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...