Rumor

brownisgreen

14 hours ago, TheColonyEagle said:

I wonder if Baylor could pull Dino Babers to Waco from Syracuse.

He was on Brile's original staff there. Could bring that offense back to Baylor which they love....

Even though he worked for Briles early on...I don't believe he was around when all the issues happened

12 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

I love Seth as much as anybody on this board. But idk how Dino Babers isn't the shoe in for the Baylor job when it becomes open

Absolutely won't happen. Cuse is private, so they don't disclose contract details, but they just extended Babers' contact for a boat load of money at the end of this season. Their last coach left only because the Buffalo Bills hired him.

Also for reference, Syracuse may the only school in the nation that plays D1 football which has a similar cost of tuition, demographic, etc.

23 hours ago, Cerebus said:

What do you people want?

oO1XLnA.gif

The ability to express emotion with an increase to the limits in daily reactions. It’s a mere consequence of adding another Mega Thread and burning out your reaction limit within the first 10 minutes of reading through it. 😆

A84F7513-B13C-40E0-8770-88F214D3F416.gif.b769979845329e3b3a9dde0771bacdaf.gif

C468E17C-0461-4F3D-B5FC-1BA8FC709328.gif.46f55c05016dd1a1aff6a4470493ef1f.gif

Edited by Jessica M Hall