Holgorson agrees with UH

TheReal_jayD

2 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Two names to watch for Dana's OC at Houston Graham Harrell and Doug Meacham 

I think it might be questionable Graham Harrell going to Houston. He's gaining valuable experience at UNT but he ain't there yet. Maybe next year when the offense doesn't stutter so much in the 2nd half of games and maybe somebody steps up for the O-line. 

But some of his play calling this year was at least questionable.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Littrell just increased his opportunities exponentially.  Thank you Houston.

Littrell and company come out and dismantle the Coogs and holgerson in September and it looks great on Littrell’s resume. The only gig I want Seth leaving for is Oklahoma or State. Other than that build the Beast and slay more giants. 

GMG 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Mean Green Matt said:

Interesting that it seems like WVU didn’t really want Dana anymore.

They didn't want him and he didn't want them. WVA didn't want to pay out his contract and he was having a hard time finding anyone to pay the buy out. Houston decided to do it on the cheap by waiting to officially announce until the buy outamount drops. 

So, let me see if I have this straight.  

A coach with generally middling success, and a few positive spikes in record, decides he wants to leave his job and the employer decides they’d like him gone as well...except there is a lot of money still owed.  

So a “P6” school with more money than good sense comes along and money whips a guy who really had no competitive market for his services to solve both the coach and the former employer’s headache.  

Sure, sounds like a home run all around 😆😆😆😆

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

IMG_keqcji.jpg

Hopefully he has better luck at Houston than west Virginia. He would have been fired 6 of the 8 years if UH Admin would have been in WV.

Life was much easier for him in the Big LEast. Maybe the AAC will be like coming home for him.

• Upvote 2

CQ I have a question why are not you not on the Cougar board celebrating with your fellow fans?  They chase you away?  Seems like you spend way to much time over here.  Come back on game week if you like but give it a rest.  If you need a second home I bet UTSA would love to have you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, CK2 said:

Holgorsen gonna make Littrell look like a clown

Is Seth gonna fail out of the North Texas coaching job, get the Houston Community College job, and then spend all his time over here thumping his chest?  

If so, then he is ABSOLUTELY gonna look like a 🤡 

Edited by emmitt01
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, RBP79 said:

I think it might be questionable Graham Harrell going to Houston. He's gaining valuable experience at UNT but he ain't there yet. Maybe next year when the offense doesn't stutter so much in the 2nd half of games and maybe somebody steps up for the O-line. 

But some of his play calling this year was at least questionable.

Was it Rumored GH was going to WV as OC? The money they are paying Hol I am sure the Asst $$ budget has been raised a lot ! Double GH salary and he could be gone.

• Upvote 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1