• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Big Z

FRB Cancelled ?

I feel bad for all the first responders that were given tickets to this game as a show of thanks for all they do.   Know that you mean more to us than to ESPN.  

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, southsideguy said:

after our results maybe it would have been better to go the FRB.

I couldn't help but think the same thing. Or if thunderstorms could have stopped our drubbing.

• Upvote 1

Wow, that really stinks. After traveling for 18 hours total to/from ABQ, I really feel for the fans who made the trek to Dallas.

Edited by Got5onIt

4 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I feel bad for all the first responders that were given tickets to this game as a show of thanks for all they do.   Know that you mean more to us than to ESPN.  

Was nice seeing Boise run out there with a big "Bleed Blue" flag. Anybody know if that was a Boise thing or if it was in support or law enforcement?

• Upvote 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 2

3 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Was nice seeing Boise run out there with a big "Bleed Blue" flag. Anybody know if that was a Boise thing or if it was in support or law enforcement?

Looks like a Boise thing. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Like @UNT 90 Grad mentioned, it's a BS thing.  The signs in their stadium say "Welcome to The Blue": Home of the Broncos - They literally bleed blue; like their iconic blue turf.

• Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1