Christmas gift from my aunt

emmitt01

I got of three pack of North Texas Socks, from Costco and some New Balance Tennis Shoes that I got to pick the colors and where they go in the design of the shoe I picked, So guess what color they are?  I also got to put a word on the back of each shoe.  My official game day shoes for basketball and football games. 

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 4

10 hours ago, southsideguy said:

I got of three pack of North Texas Socks, from Costco and some New Balance Tennis Shoes that I got to pick the colors and where they go in the design of the shoe I picked, So guess what color they are?  I also got to put a word on the back of each shoe.  My official game day shoes for basketball and football games. 

Can you share a pic?  My wife was trying to get me some Mean Green shoes. Congrats!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Felozano said:

Can you share a pic?  My wife was trying to get me some Mean Green shoes. Congrats!

I just went to the new balance website and searched “custom.” Looks like they have a few different shoes you can customize based on whatever you’re looking for. 

https://www.newbalance.com/nb1/explore/?searchSource=Custom

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

Had to add some  black for the kids.......thought it gave a better outline to the shoe.  But you get to pick what colors you want and where.  The black area on the heel i had them put north on one shoe and texas on the other in white. Now I know which shoe goes on which foot now.....😉

They look pretty sweet!  I like how you incorporated the different uniform combo colors of the team. Green, white, black, and grey.  You can wear them with any shade. Good shoes, man. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/25/2018 at 12:01 PM, southsideguy said:

Never mind, I see the pics now...

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 1