Briles to FSU

Cerebus

2 hours ago, Salsa_Verde said:

UH fans seem to think they’ll end up in the PAC-12?! That’s a new one 😅

Hmm, if I’m the Pac12 & could take 2 TX teams... do I want UT & Houston? Or UT & TXTech?   That’s actually a decent question because I think there’s more upside w/Houston, but more stability with Tech.

I think there’s a better chance Houston winds up in a conference with US than in the PAC12.

• Upvote 2

On 12/24/2018 at 5:07 PM, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Oh my...they're delusional.  

They are a sinking program. We better beat the brakes off them next year. Leave 0 doubt. 

I think they are delusional as well, because take away the perception of their Conference and they are pretty much on equal footing as us. I don't think they are a sinking program based on market and the size of the university, but they are not on the cusp of being added to a P5 conference. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

I think they are delusional as well, because take away the perception of their Conference and they are pretty much on equal footing as us. I don't think they are a sinking program based on market and the size of the university, but they are not on the cusp of being added to a P5 conference. 

They're sinking in relation to players not believing anymore, assistants being poached, and a head coach sitting on a seat of fiery coal. They are a far cry where they were not so long ago just in Herman's last year there. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

They're sinking in relation to players not believing anymore, assistants being poached, and a head coach sitting on a seat of fiery coal. They are a far cry where they were not so long ago just in Herman's last year there. 

All true.