Houston, You Have A Problem

Huff

11 hours ago, CK2 said:

No, not really. Look at average ranking per recruit. Like I said, UNT does not know how to get their players drafted.

Since most top recruits have already signed, any signed future recruits will be lower ranked. Resulting in that average dropping once/if UH is able to fill the recruiting class. That’s how averages work. Or do they not teach that at UH?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, CK2 said:

No, not really. Look at average ranking per recruit. Like I said, UNT does not know how to get their players drafted.

There's insults, there's brain dead comments and there's this...perhaps the dumbest thing I've seen on this board. Would expect nothing less from a Coug. Go to your own board. They need you. They have a MAJOR problem over there. And GTFO

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, meangreenJW said:

There's insults, there's brain dead comments and there's this...perhaps the dumbest thing I've seen on this board. Would expect nothing less from a Coug. Go to your own board. They need you. They have a MAJOR problem over there. And GTFO

No. Let him stay. He’s funny because he’s an idiot. 

18 hours ago, Moobs said:

Since most top recruits have already signed, any signed future recruits will be lower ranked. Resulting in that average dropping once/if UH is able to fill the recruiting class. That’s how averages work. Or do they not teach that at UH?

You have to remember, College level logic goes right over @CK2‘s head.  That’s why he ended up at UH after he flunked out of North Texas. 

It’s quite sad really.  He’s like a guy who gets dumped by a hot woman...and then calls her incessantly to let her know he’s not thinking about her because his new fat girlfriend is better.

Edited by emmitt01
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

Did Houston bear Army in a regular season game? Just like UNT did within the last 3-4 years?

I have no idea. I'm trying to figure out how to renew my UNT baseball season tickets for year 3. Once I do, I'll do your research for you. 

8 hours ago, TheTastyGreek said:

I have no idea. I'm trying to figure out how to renew my UNT baseball season tickets for year 3. Once I do, I'll do your research for you. 

Excellent...thanks..just make sure when you look it up that it’s a regular season home game for Army. I can wait.

• Upvote 1
  • Ray 1

On 12/29/2018 at 2:23 PM, TheColonyEagle said:

I thought it was a joke. Yikes how embarrassing to be that delusional  

But seriously, why would UH settle for Holgerson? Why not go get Lincoln Riley or Nick Saban or Dabo Sweeny?

Well....more articles out saying Holgerson may be for real. I didn't know the back story.....(I didn't know anyone "loved" Houston but I guess he does)

I still say that would be a stretch to get him to leave a Big 12 school to go to a G5 but if he hates it at WVU and that relationship is souring...then maybe it will happen.

What a get for UH if it's true. 

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Well....more articles out saying Holgerson may be for real. I didn't know the back story.....(I didn't know anyone "loved" Houston but I guess he does)

I still say that would be a stretch to get him to leave a Big 12 school to go to a G5 but if he hates it at WVU and that relationship is souring...then maybe it will happen.

What a get for UH if it's true. 

This would be great for Houston but also for all G5’s! You have G5 coaches turning down P5 offers and now a P5 coach going to a G5. As Harry mentioned the lines are getting blurred between the lower P5 and the upper G5’s! Lets be an upper! GMG 

• Eye Roll 2