Recruiting Class Recap

BillySee58

52 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

https://meangreennation.com/class-of-2019-national-signing-day/

I wrote a piece on MGN that details where I think each signee will fit in our scheme. Adam wrote a piece also linked in the article that goes into detail on each position in our base offense and defense.

So all of our Linebackers project to WLB/Jack? Seems a bit weird. Nobody looks to go MLB?

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

So all of our Linebackers project to WLB/Jack? Seems a bit weird. Nobody looks to go MLB?

WLB and Jack are two different positions. There is a typo on the Kevin Wood blurb but he is under the MLB category. The bold headers are the positions and I go into detail under each header as far as which players are likely to fit in that position. 

The Murphy twins are prime candidates to play the WLB position, which is why I put them under that header, but since there are two of them they may be split up.

9 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

WLB and Jack are two different positions. There is a typo on the Kevin Wood blurb but he is under the MLB category. The bold headers are the positions and I go into detail under each header as far as which players are likely to fit in that position. 

The Murphy twins are prime candidates to play the WLB position, which is why I put them under that header, but since there are two of them they may be split up.

I was gonna say, his tape screams MLB all the way.