• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Danish43

Demeco Roland Did Not Sign

40 minutes ago, ttunt1970 said:

I'm hoping a blue shirt as my OK coaching friend says this kid is GOOD!!

You sir are correct!

41 minutes ago, MeanGreen13 said:

I thought he visited us already... can't blueshirt if you have taken a visit right? 

PWO?

Help an old man out. What are the new rules for red shirts, and what is difference between gray shirt, blue shirt, and sweat shirt?

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, GBarksdale said:

So, would a grayshirt be an option?  Seems like a risk free offer should he not qualify by the end of the school year.

I hope he enjoys Hutchinson, Kansas.  It is home to a very fine salt mine and some lovely churches.  Perhaps, he will find his soulmate at one or the other; more likely at a church, though.  Second Missionary Baptist Church and Our Redeemer Lutheran are quite near Gowans Stadium where the Blue Dragon home games are played!  Hallelujah!

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 4
  • Downvote 3

Unfortunately the visibility of that program will greatly reduce our chances of signing him in two years. Hope we stay on him. He was my potential favorite of this class.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ihopehe said:

I hope he enjoys Hutchinson, Kansas.  It is home to a very fine salt mine and some lovely churches.  Perhaps, he will find his soulmate at one or the other; more likely at a church, though.  Second Missionary Baptist Church and Our Redeemer Lutheran are quite near Gowans Stadium where the Blue Dragon home games are played!  Hallelujah!

I hope he has a heavy winter coat ready

On 2/6/2019 at 1:26 PM, ihopehe said:

Please don't forget the incredible Cosmosphere Space Museum in Hutchinson, Kansas. This Smithsonian museum is by far the best in the nation for chronicling achievements from Robert Goddard to Peenemünde to the Soviets and American space race and the more recent shuttle programs and space stations.  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, ADLER said:

Please don't forget the incredible Cosmosphere Space Museum in Hutchinson, Kansas. This Smithsonian museum is by far the best in the nation for chronicling achievements from Robert Goddard to Peenemünde to the Soviets and American space race and the more recent shuttle programs and space stations.  

I hope he enjoys that museum as well.  He can take his soulmate after class and before church on a Wednesday evening.  Hutchinson is a beautiful slice of Americana.  This young man will grow so much as a man there while trying to learn how to read and write, and add and subtract and multiply and divide fractions, academically well enough to qualify for an FBS university.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 3