Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
BeyondTheGreen

BTG Bowl Episode -- Thursday Dec 20 10:30 PM

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

I think I will skip the game “highlights” section of this episode. 😭

In the case of the NM bowl, I believe this word would be called a "misnomer".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SilverEagle said:

In the case of the NM bowl, I believe this word would be called a "misnomer".

Perhaps "the NM Bowl movements"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BeyondTheGreen said:

Hello board!

Sorry for the late notice on this but there will be a New Mexico Bowl edition of Beyond The Green that will be premiering at 10:30 PM on Thursday which is obviously a little later than our usual time slot.  This is due to HS Football and Dallas Stars hockey.  The episode will be re-aired however and below are the airdates and times:

12/20 at 10:30pm

12/24 at 6:30pm

12/28 at 6:30am

 

The game didnt have the outcome we all wanted but this episode features more than just the NM Bowl.  The episode will also be available on YouTube and stay tuned for an update on when it is posted.  

 

Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for the continued support of this series.  Hope you enjoy and GO MEAN GREEN!!!! 

 

-BTG

 

 

Fox Sports has their priorities so out of wack...

Beyond The Green > TXHSFB > Stars Hockey

  • Thanks 1
  • Ray 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 97and03 said:

I think I will skip the game “highlights” section of this episode. 😭

Not me...I can spare 5-10 seconds!

Regarding BTG, thanks for another GREAT season.  The show is so well done and presents so much more than just the usual game summary or highlights.   Keep up the good work.

Also, thanks for the heads-up, but it looks like my DVR schedule (Frontier FIOS) has already updated to reflect the new time, so hopefully all schedule services are being updated as well.

Edited by meaniegreenie
  • Upvote 1
  • Ray 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/19/2018 at 11:30 PM, BeyondTheGreen said:

Hello board!

Sorry for the late notice on this but there will be a New Mexico Bowl edition of Beyond The Green that will be premiering at 10:30 PM on Thursday which is obviously a little later than our usual time slot.  This is due to HS Football and Dallas Stars hockey.  The episode will be re-aired however and below are the airdates and times:

12/20 at 10:30pm

12/24 at 6:30pm

12/28 at 6:30am

 

The game didnt have the outcome we all wanted but this episode features more than just the NM Bowl.  The episode will also be available on YouTube and stay tuned for an update on when it is posted.  

 

Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for the continued support of this series.  Hope you enjoy and GO MEAN GREEN!!!! 

 

-BTG

 

 

This series is really awesome, super interesting, and we get to see a different side of UNT Football than we see on game days.  It is obvious there is a lot of work that is put in behind the scenes to make it.  Thank y'all for putting these together all year long.  I always look forward to the next episode!  Keep up the good work.  Go Mean Green!

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.