BTG Bowl Episode -- Thursday Dec 20 10:30 PM

BeyondTheGreen

13 hours ago, BeyondTheGreen said:

Hello board!

Sorry for the late notice on this but there will be a New Mexico Bowl edition of Beyond The Green that will be premiering at 10:30 PM on Thursday which is obviously a little later than our usual time slot.  This is due to HS Football and Dallas Stars hockey.  The episode will be re-aired however and below are the airdates and times:

12/20 at 10:30pm

12/24 at 6:30pm

12/28 at 6:30am

The game didnt have the outcome we all wanted but this episode features more than just the NM Bowl.  The episode will also be available on YouTube and stay tuned for an update on when it is posted.  

Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for the continued support of this series.  Hope you enjoy and GO MEAN GREEN!!!! 

-BTG

Fox Sports has their priorities so out of wack...

Beyond The Green > TXHSFB > Stars Hockey

• Thanks 1
  • Ray 2

3 hours ago, 97and03 said:

I think I will skip the game “highlights” section of this episode. 😭

Not me...I can spare 5-10 seconds!

Regarding BTG, thanks for another GREAT season.  The show is so well done and presents so much more than just the usual game summary or highlights.   Keep up the good work.

Also, thanks for the heads-up, but it looks like my DVR schedule (Frontier FIOS) has already updated to reflect the new time, so hopefully all schedule services are being updated as well.

Edited by meaniegreenie
  • Upvote 1
  • Ray 1

On 12/19/2018 at 11:30 PM, BeyondTheGreen said:

Hello board!

Sorry for the late notice on this but there will be a New Mexico Bowl edition of Beyond The Green that will be premiering at 10:30 PM on Thursday which is obviously a little later than our usual time slot.  This is due to HS Football and Dallas Stars hockey.  The episode will be re-aired however and below are the airdates and times:

12/20 at 10:30pm

12/24 at 6:30pm

12/28 at 6:30am

The game didnt have the outcome we all wanted but this episode features more than just the NM Bowl.  The episode will also be available on YouTube and stay tuned for an update on when it is posted.  

Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for the continued support of this series.  Hope you enjoy and GO MEAN GREEN!!!! 

-BTG

This series is really awesome, super interesting, and we get to see a different side of UNT Football than we see on game days.  It is obvious there is a lot of work that is put in behind the scenes to make it.  Thank y'all for putting these together all year long.  I always look forward to the next episode!  Keep up the good work.  Go Mean Green!

• Upvote 2