Congrats to Coach Littrell, Assistants & Ancillary Staff For This Outstanding Recruiting Class!👍👍

PlummMeanGreen

I know many are down on coaching after the bowl game, but looking through the last few years classes again tonight, it's pretty impressive how much better we have played as compared to our recruiting rankings.  CUSA Rankings per 247:
2018-  8th
2017-  11th
2016-  8th
2015-  6th   and most of this class, especially our highest recruits never even contributed.

If we can continue recruiting just as well in the future ( I see no reason why won't), I feel very good about what this staff will be able to do with top level talent.  Today was certainly a great day for ensuring we will be competitive every year moving forward.     

• Upvote 3

It’s just amazing to see us capitalizing on success. Nothing was more defeating than to win the HoD Bowl over UNLV to go 9-4, only to see us finish with the worst rated class in FBS and roll out Josh Greer as our QB to open up the 2014 season. 

Now, we just need SL and staff to finish the job this season and get us back to a bowl game that we actually win this time.

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

Not true...Mac and Chico liked those stats, but everyone else looked at him on the field and saw a guy who couldn’t start at a FCS program.

I always found it weird that Mac's obsession with QB height didn't stop him from starting 6'1 McNuggets.

I get he was basically playing favorites, but he wasn't exactly the quintessential prototype QB size wise.