Jump to content
  • Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

    Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Sign in to follow this  
97and03

Official UNT 2019 Class Signing Day Megathread!!

Recommended Posts

Things I’m looking for today:

1) Will Damon Ward Jr. sign or will he BS.

2) Will we have an early signing day surprise.

3) What position Adaway is labeled as on his signing day card.

4) Will everyone sign or will we some (a) decommit(s)

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AustinFromUNT said:

Things I’m looking for today:

1) Will Damon Ward Jr. sign or will he BS.

2) Will we have an early signing day surprise.

3) What position Adaway is labeled as on his signing day card.

4) Will everyone sign or will we some (a) decommit(s)

1) 

 

  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Censored by Laurie said:

VaTech transfer.

Ok. They confused me, because they put his High school as his last school on the meangreensports website. May it be he never actually enrolled there and has 5 for 4?

Is this a surpise , or had this been coming down the pike and I just missed it?

Edited by outoftown
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, outoftown said:

Ok. They confused me, because they put his High school as his last school on the meangreensports website. May it be he never actually enrolled there and has 5 for 4?

Is this a surpise , or had this been coming down the pike and I just missed it?

it was announced a month or so ago. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, outoftown said:

Ok. They confused me, because they put his High school as his last school on the meangreensports website. May it be he never actually enrolled there and has 5 for 4?

Is this a surpise , or had this been coming down the pike and I just missed it?

Not a surprise, there was a DRC article on him transferring a while back.  He's a 2015 graduate from HS so if I remember correctly this will be his one and only year to play for us.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

That tweet makes me think he is blueshirting. Was curious if they would have him sign in Johnson’s place or reserve the spot for a surprise

I agree with the blueshirt opinion, someone mentioned yesterday that with Johnson committed we were 2 over our limit already, so now we should be 1 over and if he blueshirts that would put us right at our number.  I'm not thinking we will have any surprises this year, but who knows!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, AustinFromUNT said:

That tweet makes me think he is blueshirting. Was curious if they would have him sign in Johnson’s place or reserve the spot for a surprise

Damon and deonte both just signed 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Please review our full Privacy Policy before using our site.