***OFFICIAL 2018 New Mexico Bowl Game Thread***

RiseUNT

5 minutes ago, Mean Green Fan4Life said:

Games are won in the trenches.  Everyone loves flashy skill players.  But, it's the muscle up front that brings championships!  Being dominated up front has cost us in every loss this year and will in the future until we address this issue. 

I tried to go back to a post I made regarding the USU roster.  I wanted everyone here to look at the size of the USU players.  What we are seeing today is a result of our lack of size and depth.  Been that way for a long, long time.

• Upvote 3

Just now, DeepGreen said:

I tried to go back to a post I made regarding the USU roster.  I wanted everyone here to look at the size of the USU players.  What we are seeing today is a result of our lack of size and depth.  Been that way for a long, long time.

And the 2 star recruits for ‘19 are the OL kids.