***OFFICIAL 2018 New Mexico Bowl Game Thread***

RiseUNT

11 minutes ago, American_Patriot said:

Two very key components (#8 & #6) missing! #2’s are not ready for a game of this caliber. #8 one of the top receivers in the nation and #6 one of the top qb’s in the nation is a major factor... Utah knows this.

Maybe if they had gotten more game experience early in the season?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, greenminer said:

What water cooler are you having your breaks at? In three years of the SL era Ive never been shamed by anyone. I’ve never been laughed at. Never rubbed the wrong way for losing these TV games. The only feedback i got this season was congratulatory after the AR win. Friends are amazed at what we are doing.  My Mean Green alumni  friends are having fun. Are we disappointed? Sure. But the only people embarrassed are the vocal army of posters on this board.

maybe your are embarrassed, but you’re speaking for yourself.

I’m glad you are fine with winning games against sub .500 teams. When we have to win we shit the bed. You are old Denton 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

Okay, I admit, I'm a big Kason Martin guy and don't know much about Bean. Not gonna judge him on this performance by any means.... can he throw? He clearly has some wheels. Two throws looked rough, but just in general, was he a big passer in HS?

Bean is physically more talented than Martin. He can definitely sling it, watched him at Lakeridge (my hometown) a lot. Idk who gets the job after Fine but I’m confident in Bean if he becomes the guy.

• Lovely Take 1

Just now, MeanGreen2019 said:

Bean is physically more talented than Martin. He can definitely sling it, watched him at Lakeridge (my hometown) a lot. Idk who gets the job after Fine but I’m confident in Bean if he becomes the guy.

Thanks, good to hear... he definitely looks the part. I've seen Martin play a bunch and feel good about him too, I think we're in good hands in that QB room. 

1 minute ago, Matt from A700 said:

What are the chances we muster up a scoring drive out of the half and finish with a respectable score?

Less than 1%. We have not done well with halftime adjustments this season.

I think I'm going to check out for the day and just watch our second half collapse in silence. I'll be back on the board at some point after this mess is over.

• Sad 2