New Mexico (12/18/18)

Philip Ferguson

NT 29 -------- NM 24

3:29 to go

While I don't exactly like the announcers, I'm not sure using 3 TOs in the first half is a great idea either.  I've heard way worse homerish announcers than them.  They're decent.

Edited by CMJ

1 minute ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Really they seem knowledgeable and have talked well about North Texas

they're over-talking with generic talking points and 50s era slang...plus they're just the wrong side of too-homer. 

not the worst I've heard, but they're still a whip

• Eye Roll 1

3 minutes ago, MeanGreen13 said:

our guys look TIRED!!!!

They are out matched with the size and are fouling way to much. That plus the altitude and press are wearing. Second half could get out of hand if we don’t play it smart. I can’t stand the New Mexico TV announcer and I don’t like what he says about Grant, but I agree with one thing he says.. Norrh Texas is going to need a little more size to stay out of trouble in this game. We are subbing a lot to protect our guys. It’s worked, but we need to stay in front of the ball and force more turnovers. A long second half ahead, but I do like our chances. Play smart. 

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Censored by Laurie said:

the press will do that. 

I wish Mo was trusted enough on the ball to give Ryan a break against this...Ryan looked gassed at the end of the half.

I wish Mo would trust his shot instead of passing up semi-open looks in hopes that we’ll get a better one. I want more assertive Mo in general.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1