Talk about putting the cart before the horse!

Harry

Lol, it seriously goes to the mindset of P5 schools when they believe any rumor to be true because a) it favors their school and b) their school is a "better" school than the one pitted against them.

I get it, I guess. But, as the same time, these schools can screw off. I made a post earlier today in the SL Mega Thread, and I still stand by it. The nation is going to have to take notice of UNT, just like it has with UCF, Houston, et. al.

• Upvote 5
  • Lovely Take 1

I took a pic early this morning of 2 Weatherford RaceTrac female employees wearing Mean Green shirts I gave them weeks ago & on my Facebook photo caption put:  “This is a Mean Green Friday!”   

Boyhowdy! ”Littrell”  did we know just how good a  Mean Green Friday this would turn out to be!  🤠

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

I took a pic early this morning of 2 Weatherford RaceTrac female employees wearing Mean Green shirts I gave them weeks ago & on my Facebook photo caption put:  “This is a Mean Green Friday!”   

Boyhowdy! ”Littrell”  did we know just how good a  Mean Green Friday this would turn out to be!  🤠

GMG!

What the heck!  

Meet 2 new Mean Green fans from Weatherford!   Catrina “Cat” & Amie!

(Yes, definitely got to work on their Eagle claw).C85D02C5-9465-4585-8217-2C621A915509.thumb.jpeg.0cc55b74c2db70f48f3533bbdae31375.jpeg

• Upvote 7

12 minutes ago, meangreenlax said:

This will never not be hilarious to me. With all the shit talking they came up here with, it fills my heart to see them crashing down to earth. If they weren’t in the Big12, they would be UTSA. 

6A166A87-F6F8-4452-8145-05B665A01C9C.jpeg.f77483150f179b5ab2cff76ce600a516.jpeg

As much as I hate UTSA, they can go to the Riverwalk, take in a Spurs game, and not have to worry about bad weather games.  San Antonio has a significant tourist industry that is important to area.    KSU can hang out at...... do they have Buccee's up there now?  I was stationed at Fort Riley so I was college aged with my own money.  Manhattan wasn't worth the drive most weekends and I ended up dating online.  lol

• Haha 4