Mean Green BB Recruits

Three Junior College prospects, who have been listed as NT recruits on various internet sites, are participating in the Region 5 NJCAA Tournamet being held at UT Dallas this weekend.

McLennan CC defeated Odessa CC 81-53 in the first game. McLennan is where Mike DeGrate and Michael Jones played before coming to NT. Now there are two more players that NT has shown some interest in.

Jessie Kimbrough, a 6-0 Guard from Mexia, scored 17 points and had 4 assists in the win over Odessa CC.

Eric Dawson, a 6-8 215 pounder from San Antonio, scored 8 points and secured 7 rebounds in the same game.

Tonight at 8pm NT recruit Isaac Hines, 6-0 point guard for #2 nationally rated Collin County CC, takes the court vs Frank Phillips CC.

Use the link below to follow the above mentioned players in the tournament. Click on the link. Then click on Web Cast in the lower right corner. Next, click on the game.

NJCAA Region 5 Tournament

Just noticed a fourth player. Edjuan Green. 6-6 230 Houston, plays for Temple CC. I wonder if he is related to Jermaine Green who is also from Houston and played for Temple CC? I doubt it. Edjuan is about 60 pounds heavier.

Green had a big first half vs South Plains with 12 points and 4 rebounds.

Which sites are you looking at?

The only site I've looked at, insiders, has Berry Jordan (3-star) a PF out of Kilgore as a possible Juco recruit.

Also a 3-star HS player, Tyrus Thomas, who's listed as having low interest but a scholarship has been offered. If we could snatch up a couple PF of these guy's caliber, along with Quincy Williams, Michael Sturns, and Calvin Watson, I like our tourney possibilities a couple years out. cool.gif

Edited by Gakusei

Some time ago Cooley posted a list of names on Scotty's board. I ran the names through the Google search engine eventually and found them all. I wrote down what info I could find, but haven't been able to find some of the names on the internet since then.

Others are:

Casey Forge 6-4, 195 Everman

Robert Lee 6-2, 170 Fort Worth Eastern Hills

Kevis Shipman 6-0 170 Dallas Lincoln

Bamfield Harmon 6-1 Northeast Oklahoma A&M JC

Edited by Buford_Julep

Tonight at 8pm NT recruit Isaac Hines, 6-0 point guard for #2 nationally rated Collin County CC,  takes the court vs Frank Phillips CC.

Is this the young man from Molina? He was one of the best high schoolers in the area a couple of years ago.

I like the list of recruits, but we need some size in a bad way.

Just noticed a fourth player. Edjuan Green. 6-6 230 Houston, plays for Temple CC. I wonder if he is related to Jermaine Green who is also from Houston and played for Temple CC? I doubt it. Edjuan is about 60 pounds heavier.

Green had a big first half vs South Plains with 12 points and 4 rebounds.

This is the brother of the Jermaine Green that played for NT.