Seth Littrell withdraws from KSU search

dml7007

Ran into a buddy that is an avid KSU Alumni. He grew up in Dodge City so kind of a lifer! He says among alum and students Seth was the first choice period! All his experience is awesome but one thing he really liked was his age and being able to relate to the players! He still can’t believe it! GMG 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, UNT86 said:

His assistants are fine. The boss was considered for a P5 job and wouldn't take it without them. Loyalty is a two-way street and SL proved he is loyal to them. What more would you want?

I hope your scenario is exactly what happened. Otherwise I found this "yes-maybe-no" process very annoying.......and much longer than it should have been.

In the words of Queen Victoria "we are not amused".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

On 12/7/2018 at 10:09 PM, flyonthewall said:

you are an idiot and #itsallajoke.

You can come back with whatever you want but I don't care. -1 me and just rant on,  I read the first line and then said to myself "oh Mike Jackson" and quit

that is all

I take that as a compliment from you.  🙄 KSU is just a coach and 2 recruiting classes away from being Alabama. 🙄 Glad I made an impression on you.  Such a prestigious accolade like best naptime student at pre-school. 

If it were such a great job Seth would be gone with or without bringing his entire staff.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

On 12/7/2018 at 3:03 PM, TIgreen01 said:

You have to wonder what the psyche of our assistants is right now.  If it indeed really came down to Sean Snyder or bust you have to think a good number of our assistants were expecting to be coaching in the Big 12 next year and getting a big pay bump.

I would think at least some of them are bummed.  Maybe that's not how they are wired, but if we the fans were on pins and needles all week, how do you think the guys actually being affected by all this reacted?

Got lots of negatives from this post and will probably get more for this one...

But I think we know where our coaches head's were now.  Yesterday's game made that abundantly clear.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1