• Welcome to GoMeanGreen.com!

Thank you for visiting us!  Registering is easy and free, and provides you with the ability to participate in the discussions along with many cool features and content.

Wren!

So Wren has now officially joined Khan!, Wilson!, and Will Wheaton! on the list of powershout names?

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BigWillie said:

Now what happens when Wren gets poached?! The house comes down!

What is wrong with the people on this board.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 2
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, DentonLurker said:

If only people would listen to and trust him along the way, it would save a lot of headaches. He's been consistent in his stance that SL would still be the HC here next year.

Where is the fun in being calm and not acting like the sky is falling?

Edited by CarmanSandiego
  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1

2 hours ago, DentonLurker said:

If only people would listen to and trust him along the way, it would save a lot of headaches. He's been consistent in his stance that SL would still be the HC here next year.

Really?  Where did you see this?  Here is the only article I’ve seen on the topic with quotes from Wren and I don’t see where he states that Littrell will be back next year.  Maybe I missed something.

https://www.underdogdynasty.com/2018/12/3/18124436/north-texas-ad-wren-baker-talks-about-rumors-of-seth-littrell-leaving-for-k-state

3 hours ago, Philip Ferguson said:

image.png.9b362d83fd7c1253028c9652e3ccbdf6.png

Now I'll be disappointed if Wren doesn't show up for 1st game of the 2019 season in a kelly green Vader suit, runs out on the field with the team in said green Vader suit, then takes off the helmet to reveal.  HE'S OUR FATHER...

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

4 hours ago, UNTLifer said:

What is wrong with the people on this board.

Battered wife syndrome. We just expect the worst. 

• Ray 1
  • Eye Roll 1

2 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Battered wife syndrome. We just expect the worst. 

Im more of act like you've been there before. But I've never been there before guy!

My UNT fandom has seen 3 fired football coaches and a fired AD. Now one coach trying to get poached.

22 hours ago, DentonLurker said:

That’s probably because he knew K State wouldn’t allow SL to bring his whole coaching staff to Manhattan.