good news

flyonthewall

Just now, flyonthewall said:

according to todays drc.  Frito has checked with UNT officials and Littrell is flying back from New York and coming to the office tomorrow.  I hope this groundbreaking reporting helps alleviate any stress that anyone has concerning anything going forward.  Frito has once again scooped this and solved the case.

All I care about right now is a bowl win. Im not feeling to confidant right now........

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, flyonthewall said:
  • but it is good news no.  I meen the guy is coming home from the convention, in an airplane, and coming in to the office tomorrow.  It is confirmed by a source in the something, so it must be true.

Yeah.  It's not bad news.  But, Vito already broke this news a while back,.

Edited by akriesman
  • Confused 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

2 minutes ago, akriesman said:

Yep.  That is what I expected when I saw this thread.   The actual impact is about the same.

Which is kinda why I am making a joke about actually writing an actual real life newspaper article about the fact that someone is flying home from a work related convention to then actually come to work to the next day.

Edited by flyonthewall
  • Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, flyonthewall said:

Which is kinda why I am making a joke about actually writing an actual real life newspaper article about the fact that someone is flying home from a work related convention to then actually come to work to the next day.

So, you meant Vito and not Frito (the ex ticket personality).

22 minutes ago, flyonthewall said:

according to todays drc.  Frito has checked with UNT officials and Littrell is flying back from New York and coming to the office tomorrow.  I hope this groundbreaking reporting helps alleviate any stress that anyone has concerning anything going forward.  Frito has once again scooped this and solved the case.

Do you happen to know if Seth took a poop and what he had for dinner last night? 

38 minutes ago, flyonthewall said:
  • but it is good news no.  I meen the guy is coming home from the convention, in an airplane, and coming in to the office tomorrow.  It is confirmed by a source in the something, so it must be true.

Private Jet?

Commercial? First Class?

Or one of those Cargo planes from Indiana Jones?

Image result for indiana jones cargo plane

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Withers940 said:

Private Jet?

Commercial? First Class?

Or one of those Cargo planes from Indiana Jones?

Image result for indiana jones cargo plane

EVEN BETTER! Not only has there been no flights between Manhattan (KMHK) and Denton (KDTO)... there's an incredibly important private plane flight to Denton right now! It left from College Station, which means Jimbo to UNT CONFIRMED!!!

Seriously we need to slow down. Coaching speculation usually starts in March. If we start now, we'll hit "351 reasons why the Alamodome is a party tent for a party that never happened" by February, and "Inside Sources: Big XII is going to 16 and taking UNT, Hawaii, 日体大, Buffalo, UMass-Boston and Starfleet Academy!"  by June. 

• Haha 1