New Mexico Bowl Shirts

Philip Ferguson

48 minutes ago, Philip Ferguson said:

Now available at the UNT Bookstore...www.unt.bncollege.com 

image.png.ec303bfc5149843f7d3949eb3376b36b.png

Just a public service announcement....remember that if you are a member of the UNT Alumni Association, you get a 10% discount at Barnes and Noble on campus. You just need to show them your membership card...yes, they need to see the membership card.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

I’m hoping more designs are yet to come. I’d like the opponent to at least be mentioned. 

I’m sure there will be more to come on this site:  http://newmexicobowlstore.com/GNMB/category/2018.html

Voertman's usually has some, too, but I haven't seen anything listed (yet)

Wish the UNT bookstore/Voertman’s/Rally House at least sold a version of the shirt in black with an upgraded design. While I don’t 100% dig the obnoxiously huge helmet on the Black L/S here, it may be my preference weather-wise. The Black S/S design is better IMO, but I agree with posts above on seeing the mascots. Any Bowl shirts without the mascots/opponent logo of some sort, name of the bowl, AND date are a waste of funds. 😬

http://newmexicobowlstore.com/GNMB/category/2018.html

• Skeptical Eagle 1

Just now, UNTLifer said:

Voertman's is still open?  That used to be my stop every time I was in town.  Now, it doesn't even cross my mind.  So sad what it has become.

Their spirit wear is pretty top notch... I would say it competes with the B&N on campus.

The rest of the place looks pretty sad though.  

I always give it a look when I am in Denton looking for new fan gear.

My 3 stops are:

-Voertmans
-Campus bookstore
-Academy

Are there other places I should look?