K-State could win the Big 12 anytime

emmitt01

On 12/6/2018 at 9:19 AM, MeanGreenTexan said:

I was lost before, but now you really lost me.

Is this where you want NT to remain?   
Being a big fish in a drying-up pond?   
If so, no thank you, and I really wouldn't blame a coach with ambition leaving if staying status quo & dominating.

Also, going back to the same argument I keep making...   Would you have considered NT an easy place to achieve & maintain success in 2015 when Littrell took over?    Or, do you consider it easy because of what Littrell has built over the past 3 seasons?  The only positive type of conversation I can remember hearing about in 2015 was "sleeping giant" type stuff... hope.  That's it.

As soon as they committed to upgrading the athletic facilities I always thought that UNT underachieved at the G5 level.  Dickey demonstrated we could win on this level.  Dodge demonstrated that a complete experienced coaching staff mattered just as much or more than facilities.  We can dominate CUSA West.  One we become a consistent known commodity it going to be hard from CUSA West foes to snatch recruits we want from us.  That will never be the case for KSU as long as OU and Texas are in the conference with them.  I want UNT to grow the program sure.  But the first step in doing that is dominating on the level you are now and getting fan support.  

• Upvote 1