Best NT basketball player

GrandGreen

I think you can make a case for Smart, Woolridge or Zack Simmons.

Smart is the most decorated and highest scorer.   Woolridge is the glue that holds the team together with maybe the best first step in basketball.  Simmons is deadly around the post and currently the only threat near the bucket.

But the answer is easy, Terriell Bradley.  If you don't believe it watch some NT WBB.   Averaging over 20 points a game with every defense concentrating on her.  

Edited by GrandGreen
  • Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

Smart is the most decorated and highest scorer.   Woolridge is the glue that holds the team together with maybe the best first step in basketball.  Simmons is deadly around the post and currently the only threat near the bucket.

But the answer is easy, Terriell Bradley.  If you don't believe it watch some NT WBB.   Averaging over 20 points a game with every defense concentrating on her.  

Team's leading scorer by a mile, too.

4 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

It is hard because they all do something a little different and all do a great job at it.  I have been impressed by Zack this year and is light years ahead of his freshman year. 

Woolridge is the team leader and will do anything to help the team win.

I will go with  Z Simmons right now but it could change, Smart has been hurt for most the games so far.

Z Simmons has been amazing. He always seems to be in the right place in the games I have seen. He has made a huge leap. Getting excited thinking what he could look like with another year under his belt.

• Ray 1

4 hours ago, GrandGreen said:

Agree, it's not close. Very impressed. Hope the ladies can make some noise in CUSA this year.

• Lovely Take 1

1 hour ago, southsideguy said:

I would still have to go with Zach.   If you put Zach on the women's team he would be the most dominant player in the country in women's basketball.  Put Terriell on the men's team and she might be average.  You can't compare them side by side.  Terriell is definitely the women's best player and would go with Zach on the men side.

I hope this is a joke.  

• Eye Roll 3