Official North Texas Eagle Nuclear Winter Prediction

TheReal_jayD

10 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

After gathering some info and taking it all in. This is what i predict will go down.

1. Seth new super agent has used the Kansas State job to get Seth a pay raise. I think Sexton camp was the one that put Seth's name out as a top candidate. Even thought I think he was 3 or 4 on the list. I think Seth will interview just for the experience. But before the bowl game Wren baker will announce a contract extension for Seth making him the highest coach in CUSA and top 5 in G5 (will also have a nice buyout). Kansas State will sign one of Jim Levitt or Chris Klieman.

2. North Texas will win the bowl game against a #23 ranked Utah State.

3. North Texas will sign a large portion of F19HTCLUB 5 days later

4. I believe there will be some changes to the coaching staff. I will leave that at that.

5. IPF will be complete

6. North Texas led by Seth Littrell and Mason Fine will win 10 games next season, along with winning the CUSA championship and goign to their 4th straight bowl game.

7. Incarnate Word led my Eric Morris wins back to back Southland titles while leading the top 10 ranked team on a nice playoff run

8. Seth will move on to greener pastures. UNT will cash the nice buyout. UTSA will part ways with Frank Wilson after another sub 500. year

9. UTSA will try to poach the coach from across town. UNT will sweep in and Get Coach Morris right out from in under them.

#GMG #InWrenWeTrust

Disclaimer:

Step back from the ledge Mean Green Family. Its all going to work out. This is just the beginning not the end. Enjoy the ride

I have no reason not to believe any of the above 

if Littrell does win 10 games next year, it will be his best coaching job by far and he will be ready for the next level. 

• Lovely Take 1

1 hour ago, TheReal_jayD said:

After gathering some info and taking it all in. This is what i predict will go down.

1. Seth new super agent has used the Kansas State job to get Seth a pay raise. I think Sexton camp was the one that put Seth's name out as a top candidate. Even thought I think he was 3 or 4 on the list. I think Seth will interview just for the experience. But before the bowl game Wren baker will announce a contract extension for Seth making him the highest coach in CUSA and top 5 in G5 (will also have a nice buyout). Kansas State will sign one of Jim Levitt or Chris Klieman.

4. I believe there will be some changes to the coaching staff. I will leave that at that.

5. IPF will be complete

6. North Texas led by Seth Littrell and Mason Fine will win 10 games next season, along with winning the CUSA championship and goign to their 4th straight bowl game.

7. Incarnate Word led my Eric Morris wins back to back Southland titles while leading the top 10 ranked team on a nice playoff run

8. Seth will move on to greener pastures. UNT will cash the nice buyout. UTSA will part ways with Frank Wilson after another sub 500. year

9. UTSA will try to poach the coach from across town. UNT will sweep in and Get Coach Morris right out from in under them.

#GMG #InWrenWeTrust

Disclaimer:

Step back from the ledge Mean Green Family. Its all going to work out. This is just the beginning not the end. Enjoy the ride

Not shooting for the stars at all, are ya?

Edited by Jason Howeth
  • Upvote 1

I'm leaning in this exact same way, simply because I think Brown will also he hired away next year too, and if Morris does what you're saying (I think he can barring some crazy injuries), we'll be able to pay him way more than UTSA (although I don't think we'll need to), simply because we'll have extra buyout cash while UTSA will have buyout deficit having to pay to get rid of Wilson.    This keeps the offense extremely similar to what we have here.

Maybe....just Maybe... Saban gets tired of the Alabama BS from the Fans. If Seth is hired away to greener Pastures, Saban thinks to himself "you know what, I should try to turn a Mid-conference School in to a SEC boogieman. Then Jimbo and me can resume our weekly Golf game" Ha ha Ha Ha  

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

5. IPF will be complete

#GMG #InWrenWeTrust

Disclaimer:

believe_or_understand_futurama.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TheColonyEagle said:

What kind of things?

Just that he was there because his buddy was coach.  He was brought in to help kliff make in game adjustments and failed.  Some say he is the reason jarret stidham got pissed off and backed out of his commitment.

I think he might be okay one day, but he still needs a few more years of experience as a coach. He hasn't done anything to deserve talk as our head coach in my opinion. We should aim much higher than him.

Edited by Green Crazy
  • Thanks 3

On 12/3/2018 at 9:12 AM, TheReal_jayD said:

5. IPF will be complete

#GMG #InWrenWeTrust

Disclaimer:

Bingo on #1.

• Upvote 2