DRC: UNT bowl projections roundup

Brett Vito

10 minutes ago, greeneagle1 said:

Brett McMurphy has us in NM. He correctly picked us to NOLA last year. Scared scared scared. He has MTSU to NOLA and UAB to First Responder. 

UAB would definitely want the 1st Responded if they can get a P5 as an opponent.  MTSU?  

9 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

who will be in the rat bowl in FL?

It's actually the Rat's Mouth Bowl.  

1 hour ago, southsideguy said:

I think if we play in the New Mexico we will be in a half-empty stadium. Frisco will be a sell out which looks better on TV? Plus more fans would be able to see the team play.  

I would go nuts if we played in Frisco. Not just because I live in Frisco near the stadium but it would be a sell out and every fan would be our people. Seeing that this pic is right next to Toyota Stadium I think its good publicity. We are building an extension of the main campus a stone throw from the stadium and it would be free advertising. Plus a sell out would be awesome, especially on tv.

Not mention, the Star has UNT advertising 24/7. I work out there and see the ads nonstop. I bet there would be cool events around Frisco that week for UNT fans/students/alumni.

20181126_181152.jpg

Edited by UNTexas
  • Upvote 1

Just now, UNTexas said:

I would go nuts if we played in Frisco. Not just because I live in Frisco near the stadium but it would be a sell out and every fan would be our people. Seeing that this pic is right next to Toyota Stadium I think its good publicity. We are building an extension of the main campus a stone throw from the stadium and it would be free advertising. Plus a sell out would be awesome, especially on tv.

20181126_181152.jpg

Would love it to be in Frisco 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1