Team Ranking 11/28

Philip Ferguson

4 minutes ago, GangGreen said:

See what I mean?

back in the late 70's there was a comic in the NTD.  Use to love it. I remember the guy did catch some heat because in one of his comics he said TWU meant They Want US.  TWU was all women then and they did not like it.  I thought it was classic.

• Upvote 1

On 12/1/2018 at 3:07 PM, GangGreen said:

Sagarin has us at 129. Indiana St. Is 102.

UNT now 103 in Sagarin. Essentially took Indiana St. spot. Indiana State now 123.  Man, if that OU game had only gone a different way for us....That would have been a Top 50 win and likely put us in the Top 50, if not Top 30.

44 minutes ago, chrisfisher said:

UNT now 103 in Sagarin. Essentially took Indiana St. spot. Indiana State now 123.  Man, if that OU game had only gone a different way for us....That would have been a Top 50 win and likely put us in the Top 50, if not Top 30.

Indeed.  Funny, McCasland’s blemish game thusfar is OU whilest Benford’s was Alabama Huntsville.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Indeed.  Funny, McCasland’s blemish game thusfar is OU whilest Benford’s was Alabama Huntsville.

Uuuugggg! Don't remind me. Can we all agree that going forward we never again mention the name "Benford?" What a disaster of a hire and really set our program back. Going forward, if we must mention his name, can we instead refer to him as "the one whose name we do not say?" I'm trying to etch out his name permanently from my memory. 

• Upvote 1