nUTSAck

Jason Howeth

If your kid is like my kid, he will go to NT. And he may have already made his decision.

My son decided to go to North Texas the day he interviewed Jamario Thomas ON THE FIELD after the game. There is absolutely nothing that makes an impression on a kid that age like that. He never even considered another school after that, and his first, and current, email is meangreen2018 (the year he graduated from NT).

Post game field access sells kids. Do it.

GMG

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

what was the attendance for the game?

Not sure but there was plenty of green!  Wren announced at the tailgate that a San   Antonio Alumni Association branch was about to launch.  That should help our side be even larger for future games.

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

On 11/25/2018 at 3:40 PM, Philip Ferguson said:

LOL...didn't have the chicken.  I did see the so-called cannon and nearby fire extinguisher ...

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

Those poor security folks.  They will take a beating for this.  "Hey man, what did you do Saturday night?"  "I, uh, umm, protected a fake cannon."

• Haha 2