11/24 Other Games MEGAMEGAMEGA THREAD

Cerebus

6 minutes ago, Big Z said:

La Tech must have the turkey hangover 

Looks like LA Tech has caught a case of what we seem to get when we play down to opponents. I pray this is not the week we fall for the "Woe is me! 😞 " crap we have been hearing all week out of San Antonio. I sense they are locked and loaded.

• Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, EagleMBA said:

Looks like LA Tech has caught a case of what we seem to get when we play down to opponents.

I’ve akways associated this problem with teams that play under coaches that work and teach from an emotional level.  Seth strikes me as very procedural/methodical, lots of coach speak with few emotional outbursts, so I don’t get it.  Maybe it all happens off camera.  Or Maybe I’m just wrong about all of this.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Mad Hatter said:

Is there ANYONE at the LaTech game?  Good grief the stands are empty!

That's because this conference is a joke paired with the monopoly the P5 has on the tv contracts and in hand the future of CFB is allowing the fans to see the writing on the wall. Also...P5 is struggling to get full stadiums now due to the luxury of watching at home. G5 will start to more and more play in 20-30% capacity stadiums that are already small stadiums. The money will completely dry up to $0 and eventually the P5 will stake their claim in the streaming world and our G5 college football will be all but dead. Gotta get out. Any way possible. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 9