‘20 WR Chris Carpenter - Jacksonville

97and03

14 hours ago, greenminer said:

Colorado is beautiful. Nothing like Lawrence, KA, Ames, IA, or Waco, TX.

3 hours ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Have you ever been to Lawrence, KS?

Apparently not. What a clown comment. Lawrence is an excellent college town and only 30 minutes from Kansas City if you want more things to do. I see more similarities than differences between Lawrence and Denton. 

• Skeptical Eagle 1

7 hours ago, Mean Green 93-98 said:

Have you ever been to Lawrence, KS?

Yes, actually, I have.

4 hours ago, UNT Texas Hooligan said:

Apparently not. What a clown comment. Lawrence is an excellent college town and only 30 minutes from Kansas City if you want more things to do. I see more similarities than differences between Lawrence and Denton. 

I wasn't saying they are bad towns.  Christ, people.  I've been to Colorado and happen to think it's the most beautiful state.  Am I allowed to support the kid's decision, and think maybe he's a kid that likes to take a good hike every now and then?

I think a couple people took my comment in an entirely wrong direction.  I take responsibility for not being clear enough, and apologize for that.

Edited by greenminer

3 hours ago, All About UNT said:

a bunch of clown comments in this thread. Tearing down a guy for going to Boulder instead of Denton lol. What a pathetic mindset that you get angry that he commits to a P5 school and not wish him success. We will be fine and he probably will too.

Two negative comments about him signing with Colorado.  The comments about him ending up in the transfer portal are off target.

I wish him will, I just found it odd that he has been listed as a WR all along and then commits to CU as a CB.

35 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Two negative comments about him signing with Colorado.  The comments about him ending up in the transfer portal are off target.

I wish him will, I just found it odd that he has been listed as a WR all along and then commits to CU as a CB.

But this happens every single time someone chooses another team besides us. It's a bad look

2 hours ago, greenminer said:

Yes, actually, I have.

I wasn't saying they are bad towns.  Christ, people.  I've been to Colorado and happen to think it's the most beautiful state.  Am I allowed to support the kid's decision, and think maybe he's a kid that likes to take a good hike every now and then?

I think a couple people took my comment in an entirely wrong direction.  I take responsibility for not being clear enough, and apologize for that.

Apologies for coming out so strong to your comment and understood. I'm engaged to a Jayhawk so I may be a bit biased 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

• 2 years later...