Don’t worry.. I found Masons Replacement after he graduates

TheNewEra

I don't know about some people on this board... first QBs are too small to be QBs, now they are too big to be QBs? 😉

Its all a question of production to me. However I don't think its a coincidence that the tweet doesn't mention completion percentage, or TD to INT ratio etc.

If this were Tulane or some other tripple option team, I might love to have this guy as the QB though.

Edited by outoftown

I bet he could run for one or two yards in short yardage situations.  I go after this guy for the offense or defensive line.  He is quick for his size and if plays qb, rb and on the line, I would think he would have quick feet. Besides, we could put him at running back and he could block for Mason.  That would add some protection or hit on a swing pass and watch the db;'s start sweating.

Edited by southsideguy