Great SMU loss Friday Night

Danish43

Dodgefan there are two reasons that I hope SMU loses every game they ever play.  First is that most of them are arrogant jerks.  Secondly, we recruit against tthem every year and I woul rather recruit against them when they have lost ten games than when they have won ten games.  

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Huff said:

Dodgefan there are two reasons that I hope SMU loses every game they ever play.  First is that most of them are arrogant jerks.  Secondly, we recruit against tthem every year and I woul rather recruit against them when they have lost ten games than when they have won ten games.  

1 hour ago, Mean Green Matt said:

It doesn’t really matter when we have 3 losses. If we were undefeated and SOS mattered for something then sure. 

Exactly. They could’ve won their division, which means they COULD have won their conference. Which would have made recruiting against them tougher this offseason. 

And yes, strength of schedule would only be relevant if we were undefeated and trying to claim that top G5 spot.

On 11/17/2018 at 2:06 PM, Wag Tag said:

The crowd was worst I have ever seen! 

A crowd, more like a group of people.  A crowd would mean more than 100 people in the stands.

You know those are die-hard old school guys when they pass what will it look like there.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 1