UTSA

Big Z

I was going to buy my tickets on Ticketmaster.  Some of the sections on the visitor side are blocked, so just curious to find out others are sitting in 137 or the 140s.  Maybe it will be easier just to buy at the gate instead???  I've never been to the Alamodome so just not sure of the best setup for us...thanks!

image.png.622d46f572bd7bd57173377f665c04e3.png

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1

1 hour ago, Philip Ferguson said:

I was going to buy my tickets on Ticketmaster.  Some of the sections on the visitor side are blocked, so just curious to find out others are sitting in 137 or the 140s.  Maybe it will be easier just to buy at the gate instead???  I've never been to the Alamodome so just not sure of the best setup for us...thanks!

image.png.622d46f572bd7bd57173377f665c04e3.png

The Visitors section is section 138. This was the section UNT had blocked off to purchase through our ticket site.  I just tried going online (on our site) to purchase tickets, but they are no longer available for some reason. Not sure if that means all the Visitor seats are sold out or what. 😆 It wasn't like that 2-3 days ago when I initially looked and we could purchase them - Now the only option is to put a deposit down for new season tickets for next year. We will probably shoot to get ours around Sec. 137. I would try to get somewhere between 141-133 and you'll probably be safe - Lawd knows you don't want 132 next to the students (though hopefully being a holiday, it may not be too full).

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jessica M Hall said:

The Visitors section is section 138. This was the section UNT had blocked off to purchase through our ticket site.  I just tried going online (on our site) to purchase tickets, but they are no longer available for some reason. Not sure if that means all the Visitor seats are sold out or what. 😆 It wasn't like that 2-3 days ago when I initially looked and we could purchase them - Now the only option is to put a deposit down for new season tickets for next year. We will probably shoot to get ours around Sec. 137. I would try to get somewhere between 141-133 and you'll probably be safe - Lawd knows you don't want 132 next to the students (though hopefully being a holiday, it may not be too full).

Thanks!  I guess I'll see what's available when I get there and decide from there.  #GMG

• Upvote 1

Parking at the Alamodome is reserved for season ticket holders, that's why there is no general parking there, but we do tailgate well.  I have an extra ticket and parking pass if anyone is interested.  My seats are behind the visitor's bench, 35-yard line (section 133, row 10, seats 1 and 2, I will be in seat 1).  The parking pass is in Lot B (best tailgating lot), there is no reserved parking, it's first come, first serve.  Because UTSA is horrible this year, there won't be a big crowd.  We had the smallest crowd in program history last home game (16,874).  We did have 42,000+ for the Baylor game earlier this year, but that was before UTSA fans knew how bad we are.  Our normal attendance is usually around the 25-30K mark.  Come on down, have some food and drink (the Alamodome sells alcohol BTW), and don't beat up on us too bad.  

• Haha 1