Attendance Record?

UNT 90 Grad

48 minutes ago, Philip Ferguson said:

It was a bigger crowd than I was expecting...I hope it looked good on TV (I haven't looked yet)

CBSSN framed the shot of the field pretty well. The most packed part of the student section showed.

What a difference it was to have a real network broadcasting the game. I'm not used to all that production value!

Edited by meangreenlax
  • Upvote 2
  • Lovely Take 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, meangreenlax said:

CBSSN framed the shot of the field pretty well. The most packed part of the student section showed.

What a difference it was to have a real network broadcasting the game. I'm not used to all that production value!

Except for the fact that some of use didn't have access to that station.   "National Broadcast" ... yeah. 

• Ray 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, NorthTexan95 said:

Except for the fact that some of use didn't have access to that station.   "National Broadcast" ... yeah. 

I haven't paid for TV in a year. 

1. Make burner email.
  2. Use Privacy to make a virtual credit card, that links to your bank. Set the max spend on the card to $1.
  3. Sign up for free trial.
  4. Rinse and repeat.
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, meangreenlax said:

Dont Hate on the ODU filming! Those 8th Graders from the local Middle School did their best!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Ray 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

Except for picking up the band director’s speaker pretty often.

Either Nick had the volume turned up higher on his PA system or he was just barking to the band at times that he normally did.  I noticed it from inside the stadium.  There was one time that he was speaking through it during Cole's field goal approach.  Not very mindful of what was going on in the game IMO.  Listen at the 0:37 mark below.  You can hear Nick yapping all through the field goal.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, UNT 90 Grad said:

Either Nick had the volume turned up higher on his PA system or he was just barking to the band at times that he normally did.  I noticed it from inside the stadium.  There was one time that he was speaking through it during Cole's field goal approach.  Not very mindful of what was going on in the game IMO.  Listen at the 0:37 mark below.  You can hear Nick yapping all through the field goal.

You know why he had to do that?

Because our game was on TV, and we don't want to be playing our fight song & hearing students yell "m/f'n" for anyone who could see.   So, he was explaining to the band that they would transition to a different song during the drumbreak so the students couldn't do it.

It's sad he has to do that kind of thing.   But I'm afraid it's a lost cause now.   It's simply not going away.

• Ray 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 1

On 11/16/2018 at 1:30 PM, MeanGreenTexan said:

You know why he had to do that?

Because our game was on TV, and we don't want to be playing our fight song & hearing students yell "m/f'n" for anyone who could see.   So, he was explaining to the band that they would transition to a different song during the drumbreak so the students couldn't do it.

It's sad he has to do that kind of thing.   But I'm afraid it's a lost cause now.   It's simply not going away.

Heard it loud and clear, the MF, on the broadcast during the playing of the fight song.  Can even begin to communicate how much I hate it.

Also grew rewlly tired of hearing the band director.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1