Hotel room in San Antonio booked

emmitt01

I was there for 1-11. I sat through 7 overtimes against FIU because both teams were so terrible and it got funny. I remember beating Baylor and SMU at Fouts for the first time, and losing to Portland State.

Everything is great and there is much to be proud of. 

As my husband went to nutsack, I will absolutely be there. Caw and such, and yes, there is a word between "U-N-T" and "Eagleeees."

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Sad 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Matt from A700 said:

Do you have a specific favorite hotel in the Alamo City?

I really enjoy Hotel Valencia.  It is not going to be a cheap option, but I really enjoy staying there.  

All of the hotels on the actual river walk will likely be packed because the light parade is Friday night and folks will probably stay Saturday too.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, UNTEngr.#43 said:

I live here in SA and went to the game two years ago and almost got into a fight with a UTSA fan that was yelling at the UNT band for no reason. So I think I will just watch on TV this year. GMG!!!

Come on down 43. We need as many people as we can.

• Upvote 1

Is there a Friday night party in the city?  Howl at the moon piano bar or anything like that?  Would be fun to take over an sat establishment and get crazy with some other Mean Green fans!!!!!

GMG

I'll be there with the family (wife + 2 kiddos).  I got this approved by combining a trip to Corpus Christi and the beach for 3 days beforehand and finishing it off with 2 days in San Antonio.  My sales pitch was "and oh, wow, look honey -- North Texas is playing in SA on Saturday -- can we go?".  I think she caught on.  Doh!  haha

• Upvote 2