***FAU vs UNT Official Game Thread***

Harry

16 minutes ago, meangreenlax said:

I just don't understand why he's already number 1 in everyone's list for a P5 job, but okay.

Well he isn't in reality. Some of our fans wish that he was the number one for every open position higher than our own program to validate the "we made it" feeling that they are currently still clinging to. 

3 minutes ago, untbowler said:

stop with the excuses, nobody cares anymore, old culture worried about past, SL is getting paid very well to win and right now he has choked 3 games after being up double digits, hopefully this is not Game 4

I agree. Our players are fighting their butts off tonight. They deserve quality in game coaching. Littrell needs to make the necessary adjustments and put these players in a position to win this game. I'm sick and tired of watching our team collapse against winning programs.

5 minutes ago, untbowler said:

stop with the excuses, nobody cares anymore, old culture worried about past, SL is getting paid very well to win and right now he has choked 3 games after being up double digits, hopefully this is not Game 4

It’s not an excuse. It’s the reality of how bad this program was when he got here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, DentonLurker said:

It’s not an excuse. It’s the reality of how bad this program was when he got here.

guess what SL and Company are getting paid about 2x what any previous staff was getting paid, so results should be expected from Day 1, yes I am spoiled by his early success but the lack of adjustments and the 3 double digit choke jobs are very bad

• Upvote 1
  • Ray 1
  • Downvote 1

Honest question... all of y'all saying "no adjustments" out of half.... what are you basing that on? How? We had two throws that hit receivers in both their hands. Two easy catches. Both dropped. Then the defense immediately held. What's the adjustment issue there? I'm not trying to argue here, I truly wonder if I'm missing something.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, outoftown said:

What is hard for me to understand: Last seasons team, with mostly the same players, was extremely resilient and clutch. This team is extremely non-resilient and non-clutch

I don't think the issue is with the players. They are fighting hard out there. I think the other C-USA programs have solved the riddle of the Littrell offense, and Littrell just can't figure out what adjustments need to be made.

• Ray 1