***FAU vs UNT Official Game Thread***

Harry

6 minutes ago, UNT Five&Dime said:

Thankfully there was a giant hole on that run because he took a long time to make his way through it. Torrey has better speed, but I feel Smith gets going quicker. Unfortunately it seems he only gets the chance to run outside the tackles.

Not sure how 12 yards on 8 carries before that is a beast.

He is the only RB that can make positive yards in the grasp.

1 minute ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

I hope you can enjoy this at least a little.. cause this is a hell of an example of on the fly improv by our coaching staff.  #GMG

I'm enjoying it, but I expect Kiffin to make another adjustment. Hopefully when he does, our staff will be ready for it.

2 minutes ago, Side Show Joe said:

It appears our offense has made some adjustments and is taking advantage of FAU dropping players back into coverage. We might have a chance after all.

I think running from the QB position is an essential part of maxing out this offense.   Fine is too small to make as many attempts as you need to keep the defense honest.  Plus he doesn't have the speed to scare defense.  The problem is that Fine is by far your best option to do everything else required of the position.  Makes me even more excited to see Bean down the road.

• Upvote 1