***FAU vs UNT Official Game Thread***

Harry

Just now, CaribbeanGreen said:

Honest question... all of y'all saying "no adjustments" out of half.... what are you basing that on? How? We had two throws that hit receivers in both their hands. Two easy catches. Both dropped. Then the defense immediately held. What's the adjustment issue there? I'm not trying to argue here, I truly wonder if I'm missing something.

Well, I wouldn't say there were no adjustments. But there were definitely no effective adjustments when it mattered. NT is among the top teams in first half points, but ever sin LaTech, NT has been really badly offensively in the second half.

In the 3 losses so far, NT scored 9 points total in the second half.

Just now, outoftown said:

Well, I wouldn't say there were no adjustments. But there were definitely no effective adjustments when it mattered. NT is among the top teams in first half points, but ever sin LaTech, NT has been really badly offensively in the second half.

I'm just saying we don't know that yet tonight. I agree 100% on LaTech, UAB, and ODU. But so far tonight, we have dropped open passes and big runs after half. 

1 minute ago, outoftown said:

9pts total in the 2nd half of 3 losses is all coaching. I honestly think SL will get us where we eventually want to go, he’s growing as a head coach as well. They may still be one year away...