***FAU vs UNT Official Game Thread***

Harry

I’m just getting home from work and was tracking the game on my phone. When I saw NT go up 17-0 I was thinking wait until the 2nd half, FAU will tie it up and NT won’t score again. Little did I know it would only take into the 2nd qtr for FAU to take the lead...

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

No. It's based on absolutely nothing and you've seen Harrell calling plays on the broadcast. The offense has looked like this in the first half of basically every game this season. 

Absolutely nothing? I was literally referring to Seth visually overruling a call on the second drive. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, untbowler said:

The defense in the face of adversity tends to fold since losing La Tech Game. 

Littrell better make some f'n adjustments or he will lose his 4th Double Digit lead game.

NT has given up more than 30 only once this season so far. Looks like today is gonna be the second time (they are looking real bad).

The truth though is that it is primary the offense that has stagnated or even regressed and failed to perform.

Edited by outoftown

Recruiting has us where we are. Defense is not tackling but playing 2-below.  In Fine’s 3’rd year we still don’t have the quality offensive line we should have. About 3-4 schools seem to have out-recruited North Texas since the Littrell era began.  No bowl wins yet.  You sure about all this, O Ye suitor Kansas State?  

• Littrell needs 3 recruiting classes in a row with a bunch of 3 stars for North Texas to be able to win a CUSA championship. 

I have never bought into the Littrel is ready for prime time hype.  Granted, he’s an up & comer but he has not made it happen in Denton yet  as far as a CUSA championship is concerned.  He may turn into a Jerry Moore 2.0 & get an early surprise P5 gig.  Moore left after 2 years with a career .500 W/L in Denton. Guess Tech saw something back then I didn’t see as a fan. Of course, Moore was great at App. State.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1