FREE TAILGATE 11/15

RoadtoCFB

Mean Green Nation,

I posted a few weeks back about a free tailgate held from noon-7:30 before this Thursday's FAU game. 

We will be located in the Blue Lot with a free drink courtesy of Tito's. The tailgate will be hosted by Road to CFB and Tailgate Nation. Stop on by to meet us, have a free drink, talk Mean Green Football, and have a great time. Both Road to CFB and Tailgate Nation are giving away some free swag as well. All are welcome!

Road to CFB follows the journey of experiencing a game day at every FBS stadium, and Apogee Stadium marks my 26th in the past two years. To learn more, visit RoadtoCFB.com or follow the Instagram page. We can't wait to see y'all on Thursday and GMG!

Tailgate Promo.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2

22 minutes ago, RoadtoCFB said:

Mean Green Nation,

I posted a few weeks back about a free tailgate held from noon-7:30 before this Thursday's FAU game. 

We will be located in the Blue Lot with a free drink courtesy of Tito's. The tailgate will be hosted by Road to CFB and Tailgate Nation. Stop on by to meet us, have a free drink, talk Mean Green Football, and have a great time. Both Road to CFB and Tailgate Nation are giving away some free swag as well. All are welcome!

Road to CFB follows the journey of experiencing a game day at every FBS stadium, and Apogee Stadium marks my 26th in the past two years. To learn more, visit RoadtoCFB.com or follow the Instagram page. We can't wait to see y'all on Thursday and GMG!

Tailgate Promo.jpg

BOY, You had me at "Free Drinks"!!!

Image result for for free gif

• Lovely Take 1