Today Is Banner Day!

EagleMBA

Wow.  I'm a trend setter.  

I know everyone on this board did not agree with flying the banner and I don't know if it had any impact in the decision to move on from RV.  However, we can all agree that since that period of time the arrow for North Texas Athletics has been pointed upward and moving fast.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Ray 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

I was particularly moved that several local chains, including Jimmy John's, Rock n' Roll Sushi, and Domino's, gave out free meals to anyone willing to show their avatar to the cashier. Thank you all for your service. 

• Haha 4
  • Downvote 1

Perhaps the banner made some on this board feel really good. The truth is it had nothing to do with change of leadership in the athletic department so don't try to take credit for a non event!!!  That was not a good time for the University and it is probably time for ALL of us to move on to a positive future and be thankful for the good things that have happened over the years.   PLEASE !!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ray 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 3