4-0 For The First Time Since 1990

BillySee58

https://247sports.com/college/north-texas/Article/North-Texas-Mean-Green-lock-down-Hawaii-Rainbow-Warriors-remain-unbeaten-124621134/

Hawai’i (2-1) was shell shocked from the pace North Texas opened with and the crisp execution of their transition and half court offenses. This was led by junior point guard Ryan Woolridge who was named the MVP of the classic after the game.

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 2

2 hours ago, meangreen08 said:

Who in the hell down voted @BillySee58 post????

There is someone down-voting positive feedback about our team...it is in many different topics now. I got down-voted by someone for saying I thought we had Top 25 potential this season.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Philip Ferguson said:

https://247sports.com/college/north-texas/Article/North-Texas-Mean-Green-lock-down-Hawaii-Rainbow-Warriors-remain-unbeaten-124621134/

Hawai’i (2-1) was shell shocked from the pace North Texas opened with and the crisp execution of their transition and half court offenses. This was led by junior point guard Ryan Woolridge who was named the MVP of the classic after the game.

Glad to see Woolridge starting to get some of the recognition he deserves.    He is one of the best players in the league, and has been largely ignored by the media.   

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 2

1 hour ago, chrisfisher said:

There is someone down-voting positive feedback about our team...it is in many different topics now. I got down-voted by someone for saying I thought we had Top 25 potential this season.

I don't understand all the fuss about down voting. We can't control everyone who is on this board and we can't guarantee that everyone who is registered on this board is an actual fan of North Texas. Bear that in mind and you can account for instances where down voting occurs for no reason

55 minutes ago, All About UNT said:

I don't understand all the fuss about down voting. We can't control everyone who is on this board and we can't guarantee that everyone who is registered on this board is an actual fan of North Texas. Bear that in mind and you can account for instances where down voting occurs for no reason

Agreed.  Also, please know that if any of us see an unfair downvote we typically will rectify it by throwing a +1 your way which typically offsets it.

The best way to deal with misuse or personal vendettas is to not give them attention.  That alone will typically make it go away.

2 hours ago, GrandGreen said:

Glad to see Woolridge starting to get some of the recognition he deserves.    He is one of the best players in the league, and has been largely ignored by the media.   

Well deserved.  His box scores in each of the games was amazing.  He is one of those players that is so smooth and makes everything seem so effortless, that he doesn't really stand out until you look at the box score.  I hate to think where we would be without him.

Another area that I think gets overlooked is our defense and rebounding even though we aren't a necessarily tall team.  We have won our games by an average of 82-57 this year.  Very impressive.

• Lovely Take 1